The classic Hario V60 Ceramic Coloured Drippers are a great pour over brewer for home coffee lovers. It brews a delicious cup, is designed to last for decades with proper care, and looks incredible in any kitchen or cafe.
This world-renown Japanese brewer is known for its wide drainage hole and spiraling ridges that encourage a balanced brew. It’s easy to use and – thanks to Hario’s own V60 filters – produces a mug with a clean mouthfeel, bright flavor, and crisp acidity.
Quick Hario V60 Pour Over Instructions:
- Place a filter in the dripper and rinse it with hot water.
- Grind 20g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour in the dripper.
- Slowly pour 40 ml of hot water over the grounds to evenly saturate them.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 300 ml in slow circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, pour and enjoy.