The classic Hario V60 Plastic – Clear is an affordable way for home coffee lovers to get started with pour over coffee brewing. It brews a delicious cup, is nearly indestructible, and is transparent enough to still look great in any kitchen.
This world-renown Japanese brewer is known for its wide drainage hole and spiraling ridges that encourage a balanced brew. It’s easy to use and – thanks to Hario’s own V60 filters – produces a mug with a clean mouthfeel, bright flavor, and crisp acidity.
Quick Hario V60 Pour Over Instructions:
- Place a filter in the dripper and rinse it with hot water.
- Grind 20g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour in the dripper.
- Slowly pour 40 ml of hot water over the grounds to evenly saturate them.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 300 ml in slow circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, pour and enjoy.
The Hario V60 Plastic – Clear can brew up to four mugs and is built from solid BPA-Free clear plastic. The cone maintains a steady temperature throughout the brew to ensure a balanced cup. The brewer comes in three sizes – 1 cup, 2 cup, 3 cup – to enable you to brew as much coffee as you need without waste.
Crisp, Clean Coffee – Makes a cup with a particularly clean body and bright, satisfying flavour.
The BPA-Free plastic body is transparent, nearly unbreakable, and is rated food-safe.